Saturday 9 November 2013

Free Ravelry Pattern's to Take Advantage Of

When looking at patterns, the thing I look for first, is price! These patterns are all completely free (not including yarn and such of course) and so they are definitely worth a go. I find that most free patterns are either hideous or too basic and so hopefully I can manage to find a few good'ns to share with you.

Non Felted Slippers- Slippers seem like a great thing to knit, easier than a sock I would say yet just as toastie! I will definately check these out, you should too! (That colour combo is also a good choice)
Wellenbaktus- There are so many scarves out there on the internet but this one stood out. Perfect for this weather (especially with them colours too!)

Eleventh Hour Blanket- Simple yet oh so lovely, I think it may be down to the mustardy and creamy combo but this blanket is just great.

Fox Scarf- You can't go wrong with a fox scarf, I love the fun modernised idea of it. Looks simple enough!


Array cowl- I love the colour combination it makes a simple cowl look great!
Acorn Ornament- Ok a bit different to my other choices but I could not resist! Autumn is just wonderful mostly because of the orange hues, these are pretty simple to make and you could use them for all kinds of crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment